“Romantic, private, luxury villas.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rumah Santai Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bali
Rumah Santai Villas
You added Rumah Santai Villas to your Saves list
Jl Padma Utara | Legian Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #53 of 1,744 Specialty Lodging in Bali
Paris, France
“Romantic, private, luxury villas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for four nights and absolutely loved it. The villa was spacious and luxurious. The bed and bedding was fabulous. The outdoor shower was incredible.
The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful - always at our service and always greeting us with a smile. Great location, about two blocks from beach. The pool was great. The restaurant by the street delivers to your villa. Everything was just so easy here! There are only five villas, I believe, so it is very private. We had an amazing time and recommend it to everyone. Excellent price too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for five nights in December.What a peaceful oasis in the heart of Legian. There are 5 quite large villas around a central pool lots of trees so the the area is quite shaded that makes it nice to relax in the hot Bali heat. The staff were always on hand and very helpful without being intrusive.I even received a surprise cake and flowers on my birthday!
In front of the hotel is a supermarket and coffee shop (great for a cappuccino in the morning),a restaurant upstairs and one of the best spas in bail where you can have a relaxing massage or pedicure.
To sum it up I cannot fault I cannot fault Rumah Santai Villas it definitely lives up to it's name "Santai"

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Twin bed villa with separate lounge and indoor garden bathroom. A real haven from the hustle and bustle. Shady pool area, a welcome respite from the sun. Very spacious accommodation. Staff excellent. Room very clean with comfortable bed and pillows. Bella Vista coffee shop at the front has delicious breakfasts and any other meals all day, loved sitting and people watching out the front. Jo is such a friendly welcoming person, together with Johnny, they made our stay feel homely. Highly recommended, and thank you.

Room Tip: Twin bed room excellent for friends.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We travelled to Bali again in November and stayed at Rumah Santai Villas, Jo was very kind to let us stay in another room which was just as fantastic as the other one we stayed in. Pool water was a great tempature and they now have a fantastic coffee shop at the front after my jog in the morning I would stop and order the beautiful coffee they have and its delivered in no time at all. The Breakfasts were delicious as well and so accomodating which makes is great.

Staff are gorgeous and so friendly and they don't interfere with you holiday at all and nothing is ever a problem.

we are going back in May and are hoping to be another villa the rooms and facilities are exceptional

Thanks Jo and staff for a another relaxing stay

Craig and Jo

Room Tip: Any of the room choices are great as there is only 5
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Gosford, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have just spent 8 days at Rumah Santai. We had stayed the previous two weeks at the Jayakarta hotel with friends, just so disappointed I didnt stay at Rumah Santai my whole trip.

You cannot fault Rumah Santai, the staff are lovely, im sure they wait each morning until you leave and then rush in and clean the room. It was always spotless with fresh fluffy bath towels and pool towels each day. The bed was comfortable and I will not stay anywhere else again.

Being on Padma Utara is so close to all the shopping and great restaurants.

The Bella Vista coffee shop is great, the food is wonderful and the staff are so nice and Friendly. We came across Deka a few times and he was just gorgeous, always happy to chat and the service was second to none.

You can even order from Bella Vista or La Monde and have it delivered to your villa. It was nice some days to sit by the pool and enjoy your lunch.

Being only 5 villas its nice and quiet, only once in 8 days did we share the pool with another person, its just so private and peaceful. The pool is lush and plenty of shade, which I loved, if you are a sun lover who likes to bake in the sun, the beach is just around the corner, or you can always bake privately in the bathroom in the sun.

The outdoor bathroom was lovely and lush. Where else can you sit on the toilet and get a sun tan!

The santai Spa, just out the front was the best massage I have had in Bali, the male masseuses were wonderful. Its a little more expensive than the other shops, but is more like Australian Standards, your dignity is preserved, they massage great and its the place ill definitely be going back to.

Love this place.

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic, with only 5 villas, they are all exquisite. I loved villa 104 and our outd...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from 7 fantastic days at Rumah Santai. We stayed in Villa 105 which usually has twin set up but they were able to push the beds together to make a massive King ++. It was very comfortable and we treated it as a luxury! The 5 Villas are situated around a shared pool and initially we wondered how this would work. We should not have been worried. In fact we were surprised how little we saw of the other guests even though they were fully booked throughout our stay. Rumah Santai is such a wonderful surprise amongst busy Legian, and were so quiet we could have been anywhere. In fact, prior to arriving we stayed in Jimbaran at a small Villa complex which had more noise and disturbance than anything we encountered at Legian. The location was just so convenient. Everything was at our doorstep, great shopping, good surf break, fantastic restaurants and nightlife (if that's your thing). The only (very small) improvement we could suggest would be a little more light around the pool area. This did not bother me as I was surfing everyday, but my wife wanted to lie in the sun around the pool, but the gardens are so lush that only transient light gets through. The guys at the front desk and security were fantastic and always willing to help with anything from flyspray, to phone messages, to transfers and a lost credit card!! All in all, it was THE best holiday experience I have had in Bali for this price range. AWESOME and a credit to the owners and staff!! I want to buy one especially for me!!

Room Tip: I understand all rooms are good. If i was booking again it wouldn't bother me at all. I believ...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Bunbury, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have stayed here before and were so happy it was just as good as the previous holiday. The location is great, and now with the Bella Vista Cafe right in the front just fantastic for good coffee and excellent healthy food.
Also on the door step is La Monde restuarant and now a supermarket selling all sorts of necessities including fruit and cheeses. love the location.!!
The villas are well maintained, clean and extremely comfortable with free wifi.
The staff are so helpful, friendly and professional it guarantees a pleasant stay.
This little set of 5 villas is becoming very popular and with good reason.
We will definately stay there again but i am sure we will have to book well in advance to be sure we get in!
thanks to all involved in making our holiday yet another pleasant experience.

Room Tip: all the villas are good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rumah Santai Villas? Share your experiences!