We've just returned from Nanjing and have spent two nights at the resort. We stayed in a one bedroom villa with mountain views. The room is in balinesian style and the furnitures and decorations are quite nice. The overall service provided is up to standard. However, a few things really need improvement.
1) There is one guy who just walked into our villa and then walked away without any greeting or warning, in the last morning when we are having breakfast in the dining area. As there is only glass walls between the bedrooms, bathroom and living rooms, it can be very embarrassing if it happened at other time and basically this is unacceptable for us.
2) We got many many mosquito bites over our bodies, and they get very swollen and itchy after we retruned home. Although we should have taken more precaution, we expect the staff should have warned us beforehand. Last time we were at another resort at Chiangmai, they had given us insert repellents and warning and we were not biten by any mosquitos what so ever.
3) There was a complete shut down of the electricity and water the first night while I was in the middle of the shower. Although the problem fortunately got fixed within 30 mins, it was a downside of the whole stay.
4) The in villa dining menu has very limited choices. We do expect more chinese food in a villa in China. Furthermore, the food was always cold when they arrived.
5) We could not choose when to have our spa treatment as the spa was fully booked ( which we're told at the first min we arrived at our villa that there is only a fixed time slot left for us to have spa). The therapists were OK but they seem to be in tight schedule and a bit in a rush.
Overall, we were expecting more and were a bit disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kayumanis Nanjing Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Hotel Nanjing
- Kayumanis Resort Nanjing