I stayed here for one night during a business trip in April. On arrival the concierge was very helpful as our taxi driver did not speak English (and my Chinese is terrible). The check in was quick and easy and we were very pleased to be upgraded to suites. We were also informed that all the restaurants were currently closed for refurbishment and only room service was available. I suspect this is why we were upgraded as when arriving late at night after a long journey we did not fancy going out to search for a restaurant. It would have been good to have another option, even a snack in the lobby bar? The room was amazing, and the view stunning, there were a couple of bits of furniture that were very worn and shabby but overall the room was huge and very nice. The wifi reception was very patching which is not very useful on a work trip. The breakfast was great with plenty of choice and good service.
Overall a very nice hotel, and great service.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing Hotel Nanjing
- Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing Hotel
- Accor Galaxy Nanjing
- Sofitel Nanjing
- Nanjing Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing is a 48-story tower, located in the heart of the business and entertainment district. The hotel features 278 rooms, 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a fitness center, luxurious spa and heated indoor swimming pool. Two of the region's major attractions, the Ming Tombs and famous Confucius Temple, are located less than 10 kilometers from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.