Stayed here for 10 nights during May 2012 due to Business trip.
The room is small as expected, but acceptable.
Room with attached bathroom and basic amenities.
Strongly need improvement on sound proof for the wall as you can clearly hear the conversation inside/outside the room.
Location is very good, walking distance to MTR, HK-Macau Ferry Terminal etc.
24-hours convenient stores are nearby too.
The phone and TV didn't really work well, but the staff tried their best to fix it.
Do check the mini bar first time you enter the room and ensure that all the items are there otherwise you will be accused to have taken the item and asked to pay for it.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.