“Sad to see they close down now” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Goccia Ristorante e Bar

Goccia Ristorante e Bar
G/F, 73 Wyndham Street, Central District, Hong Kong, China (Central)
852-21678181
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #497 of 4,807 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Cutting edge style and "dare to be different" attitude has established Goccia as a thriving restaurant that offers largest selection of Campaigns and sparkling wines by the glass, variety of DJ music and a fabulous Italian seafood menu by Italian Chef Fabrizio Napolitian.Goccia has an exciting & unconventional environment that is hip and unique at the bar level and inviting at the restaurant - upstairs and unusual feature on hong kong.I/F offers seafood-focused Italian fares. G/F offers extensive selection of Champagnes and sparkling wines by the glass and a variety of live DJ music.
Hong Kong
“Sad to see they close down now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have been eating & drinking at this Resturant for good few years....

Manger if the Resturant & Bar really know how to take care their customer!

Bangkok, Thailand
“High priced Italian Food poorly served”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We got invited by a friend to Goccia and got a bit disappointed. Especially the service was poor compared to the location and reviews. The place wasn't crowded that night but we had to asked plenty of time for the menu and to stop the passing by service staff was really a challenge. The food was all right, our starter, the tomato and mushroom bruschetta, was definitely the highlight of the evening. Italian food normally comes together with a unique culture of hospitality, this we definitely missed at Goccia.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
hk
“Great Birthday party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I emailed two weeks in advance to get a table for my upcoming Birthday. They replied promptly to my request and promised me a table for my chosen night and time. We arrived ten minutes early and were seated straight away and the waiter suggested a nice red wine to start with. It was sublime. They talked us through the menu and the specials and how their specials were cooked and seemed to know a good deal about the food and the wine. Once the food arrived I was so happy that I had chosen this restaurant, it was amazing and the service was also wonderful. The best dish of the night was for me the fish (sea bass in salt crust is so rare in HK) and also the seafood Linguine.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HK
“My favorite lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am a big fan of Goccia set lunch and I will tell you why! I often go upstairs to the restaurant when I have business lunches and the food is good, the presentation is nice and the price is good value. Their Italian Chef is really friendly too. Every other day you can find me at the bar area as they have a cheaper version with starter, pizza and dessert. Let me tell you, I am Italian and their pizza is one of the top 3 in HK!

Visited July 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Goccia is the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you love Italian cuisine, Goccia's the place for you. I have eaten there many times, and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is "very refined". I often travel and eat alone, but I never feel lonely at Goccia. A superb restaurant!

• Visited May 2013