“Fabulous food and sensational view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit

Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit
29/F & 30/F, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, China (Tsim Sha Tsui)
852-34272288
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 4,812 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Concept With dazzling views of Hong Kong’s harbour and skyline, ultra-stylish interiors and an innovative menu offering the very best contemporary Italian and Japanese cuisines, aqua tops the list of the city’s sophisticated dining destinations. Chill out in the glamorous penthouse lounge and bar with vibes from the Aquamusic DJ team, cool cocktails and the glamorous in-crowd. Accolades 'Ospitalità Italiana’ Award – Best Italian restaurant 2012Tatler – Hong Kong’s Best restaurants 2012 to 2004‘Hottest 100 Tables’ in the world by Condé Nast Traveler Wallpaper UK – May 2012One of 50 finest restaurants – Tatler/American Express 2008DestinAsian February/March 2006Wallpaper (UK) March 2005Condé Nast Traveler (US) October 2005Condé Nast Traveler (UK) November 2004Vogue Entertaining + Travel (Australia) August 2004Travel + Leisure (US) August 2004Cuisine aqua provides a dual concept menu offering the best of both Italian and Japanese cuisines in one signature menu. The cuisines can be enjoyed on their own or combined, with say a Japanese starter and Italian main course.Italian – aqua romaaqua roma’s new chef, Giuliano Dacasto focuses on traditional Italian cooking with a modern flair. Choose from a tempting selection of Primi, including fine antipasti, gourmet thin-crust pizzas, hand-made pastas and al dente risottos. Move on to Secondi - a sumptuous array of fresh seafood and some of the finest meat cuts available, all prepared to traditional Italian values with a contemporary twist.Japanese - aqua tokyoaqua tokyo is “inventive traditional cuisine” taking authentic Japanese culinary roots to “new heights”. Chef Iwahashi Tatsuya presents a mouth-watering array of sushi and sashimi prepared from seafood he’s carefully selected and flown in daily from around the globe. To complete a wonderful dining experience, aqua’s famous Dessert Platter combines a selection of Italian and Japanese desserts presented on a beautiful platter for sharing by the whole table – Asian style.
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous food and sensational view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The Pastas are to die for. The steak and the presentation was fantastic, the service by the food waiters was excellent.
The staff at the reception desk are a bit snooty and look down their noses at you. The view is amazing, across to the island. If there are only two of you, you can ask for a table next to the window.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you for the 5 stars rating and for your comment, even if I understand there is a bit of disappointment upon your arrival. I`m sure some "looks" from our reception team has been misinterpreted as we try our best to show and share our passion for the costumer care. Maybe next time if you wish to come back I can personally look after you when you come over, please contact me anytime on my email address: nicoletta.gherardi@aqua.com.hk I will be delighted to assist you!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Good spot for city view, people watching!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Came here with my brother and sister for the view. Ended up getting the champagne and app special. Reasonably priced considering the venue. Managed to get a prime spot at the bar even on a Friday night. Good fun!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for leaving this comment on Tripadvisor! We hope to see you soon!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We went for lunch without a reservation and the management was very accommodating even though they were closing for lunch service. We had a fantastic brunch with unlimited champagne and the service was top notch. The view is stunning across the harbor to central. I would highly recommend if you are in Kowloon,

Visited April 2014
Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comment on Tripadvisor! For us the 5 stars rating is very important as we are trying to deliver the best service always with a smile!
We hope to see you soon!

Hong Kong, China
“" Excellent services"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I visit in Aqua for brunch with my family it's was soo good to see aqua team . Food was good ,services was excellent by Sabita and Jenisha they look after us very nicely attentively . Thanks to all teams and managers for making our brunch excellent gonna miss you guys .

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you Sima for writing your guest experience in aqua`s Tripadvisor page! we will miss you too! see you soon!

Nicoletta, Guest Relations Manager & all the aqua Team
London, United Kingdom
“An absolute must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been to Aqua every time I have been in Hong Kong without fail. My last review was written in 2013 where I still enjoyed myself but not so much the food. The Aqua team was kind enough to invite me back to the restaurant and we were very well looked after on the night.

The restaurant and bar were both buzzing when we arrived on a Wednesday evening. A table by the window was reserved for us with stunning view albeit the rain. The other half and I chose the set menu with abalone/tuna sashimi, sake clam, black cod with prawn tempura and salmon roe followed by chocolate fondant. The food was outstanding this time around and I was delighted to have returned to Aqua. My boyfriend proclaimed it was the best meal he's had in Hong Kong thus far and that's quite a statement considering the lovely meals we've had there.

Another plus is the level of music played - it's no longer at ear-drum busting level! Atmosphere was fantastic and we were able to have a conversation whilst still enjoying the vibe.

Needless to say, I shall definitely be returning to Aqua on my next trip to HK. I must also say it's refreshing when establishments take on constructive criticism and act upon it. Kudos to the Aqua team and thanks very much for a lovely evening! :D

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicoletta G, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
It`s with enourmous pleasure I read about your second comment on Tripadvisor and I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for giving us a second chance to show what aqua was all about. We are glad to see we were able to exceed your expectations this time!
Feel free to contact me personally any time you wish to make a booking with us: nicoletta.gherardi@aqua.com.hk . I hope to see you soon!

Nicoletta Gherardi, Guest Relations Manager