Huge hotel with a thousand rooms more or less. Our room overlooked the harbour. There is a walkway by the water where you see the old and not so old Chinese exercising even at 11pm. The park is safe, clean and beautiful. The people are friendly.
The lobby is functional as there are buses arriving at all hours of the day and night. It has to be seen to be believed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong