My hubby and I were invited by our newly wed friends who were given a HK package gift from one of their relatives. We were at first hesitant on the hotel which we have to stay for according to our research it's far from the main city. I for myself had my vacation last 2006 in one of Nathan road's Hongkong hotel as for the rest of the group it was their first time. When we arrived, my first impression was it was a small hotel but when a I entered the room it was small as I read on reviews but it was clean and it has all the functional amenities. The room was cleaned from time to time and our things were secured. Staffs are helpful and courteous. There's a lot of food to choose from in the breakfast buffet. The fact the hotel rate is cheap they were able to provide good service and supply needs for their guests. I'll definitely go back to this hotel if time permits me to be in Hongkong again.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Far East Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Far East
- Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Far East, Hong Kong is a value hotel located in Tsuen Wan, a bustling bay in Hong Kong. The hotel has 240 rooms offering a fuss-free, comfortable and safe stay at affordable prices. The hotel is within walking distance from the Tsuen Wan MTR, City Landmark and other shopping malls, commercial and recreation areas in the district. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Silka Far East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.