Stayed at this hotel third time and each time is long stay. Im Chinese myself and born in hong kong. I know land is very expensive in hk so won't complain the size of rooms. However every time I visit this hotel for as least 10 days and pay in advance. No offer complimentary breakfast or room upgrade or even a fruit plate. I'm quite disappointed in that way and think whether I should stay with them again next time I visit hk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Far East, Hong Kong is a value hotel located in Tsuen Wan, a bustling bay in Hong Kong. The hotel has 240 rooms offering a fuss-free, comfortable and safe stay at affordable prices. The hotel is within walking distance from the Tsuen Wan MTR, City Landmark and other shopping malls, commercial and recreation areas in the district. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silka Far East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Far East Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Far East
- Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong