In my opinion, the Novotel is not very cheap (and the breakfast is not included in the price). Overall the hotel is good, focused on business trip.
For a hotel of this level it is strange that there is no free Wi-Fi in the room. Free Internet is only on the first floor in the lobby. Internet in the room is very expensive.
The room is very modern, nice view of the city at night. But we do not immediately find the hidden control from the air conditioner. Remote control from the air conditioner securely tucked away, so we found it in only 15 minutes of searching. We spent the night here just one night and in the morning have already departed. The hotel is located near the airport, so it's convenient. In the future we will be back here again if only for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel