Overall the stay was good. Hotel was at a great location if you are going to Disneyland but did not fancy the high rates at Disneyland hotels or travel back to HK island after a long day at Disneyland park.
The only disappointing area was the luggage service. I arrived in a cab and had to catch the attention of the bell boy myself. He was not attentive to arriving guest. After I had checkin and indicated my room fr the luggage to be sent, I waited at least 15 mins before I head dwn to find that my luggage is still a the lobby!! Only when I indicated again, the kuggages was then send to my room promptly.
The lobby area was also lacking in seats where it is generally occupied by guest using the wifi.
Other than these, it's great location will prompt me to return if I am heading to Disneyland theme park again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel