The best things that I loved about Novotel were -
i.) Location, ii.) People, iii.) Convenience
We went to Hongkong for a 4-day trip earlier this month and planned to visit the Tian Tan Buddha Statue, Disneyland and some shopping places. Our stay at Novotel really worked great for us because of its vicinity to the airport (15-minute shuttle ride), Tian Tan Buddha cable car base station, MTR rail station (to go to Disneyland) and direct connectivity to the Citygate Mall. Everything can be walked to and that's what we loved the most about the location of Novotel. The cherry-on-the-cake for us was that there is a children's park right next to the hotel where we could take our little toddler for some playtime.
Like most other hotels in Hongkong that we read reviews about, Novotel is not particularly stringent about early check-ins, and checkout time is until 4:00 p.m; the latest we found in any of the hotels. The staff, as in any other Novotel hotel we have stayed in, is always very helpful. And there is something on the offer most of the day that is included in the stay - breakfast buffet until 10:00 a.m., tea and snacks between 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. and cocktails between 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. There is also free laundry and shoe-shine service available.
The room space is very well-utilised that doesn't let the room feel too cramped. The only one very slight discomfort was that the wash-basin/sink area is right next to the bed and there are no curtains or doors to close it out. So it can be seen all the time.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.