US$15 per day for an internet connection is not terrible but this is PER MACHINE! So if you travel with a laptop, an iPad and a Blackberry, as I do, you'll be spending some real money. And that's without the wife and kids showing up with their iPhones & games and whatever. So unless you like to be disconnected from the world, avoid this hotel.
Also the concierge had no idea what the hotel restaurants served or until when, although he made an effort to find out when asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel