I was only here (in transit to China) for one night but I was quite impressed with the place and value for money. I guess the bulk of people who stay here would be business people and people who need to be near the airport like me. Nonetheless with the speed and efficiency of the Airport Express and Hong Kong MTR (metro rail) system it might be a nice place to stay for vacationers who want to be out of the hussle and bustle of Hong Kong Metro itself. Certainly the facilities (swimming pool, etc) look great (shame I didn't have the time to ue them).
The rooms, by Hong Kong standards, are big, as are the bathrooms (with an interesting glass wall (with a shuttable screen, if required) between the bath/bathroom and main room). The place is very modern, looks new and is clean. Service was friendly and efficient. Excellent all-round package- I'd be happy to return, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel