“Nice and Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel

Save Saved
You added Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel to your Saves list
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island,, Hong Kong, China (Disneyland)   |
Ranked #41 of 644 hotels in Hong Kong
London, United Kingdom
“Nice and Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Overall it is very clean. Staffs are very professional. Bought a lot of stuffs at the gift shop. There are many choices in the hotel for food, but they are pricy. Still, the hotel gives you all you are looking for in Disneyland.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

1,139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
malacca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

A magical 3 nights' stay indeed! ( 3 nights' stay is considered long-term stay : there's a 20 % discount.) My 7 & 10 year olds had a great time enjoying the hotel facilities , and indulging in the timeless Disney ambience .
My 10 year girl use the indoor heated swimming pool at night (as the whole day was spent at Disneyland) and there was the faithful lifeguard there , even at 9 pm!The weather was too chilly to enjoy the superb outdoor pool with slide.The maze was fun , I think more for the smaller ones , as the hedges are not too tall.
The shuttle buses to Disneyland and MTR station are very frequent and many , so one hardly has to wait for more than 5 minutes.
Free wifi is only available at the lobby - hopefully it can be extended resort - wide in the future.
Housekeeping is very accommodating and courteous , so do most of the hotel staff.
Overall , a very great stay for a great vacation!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

While planning our trip, we were in two minds whether to stay at Disneyland Hotel or travel from the city. After reading reviews from TripAdvisor, we decided to stay HK Disneyland Hotel and I think that was one the best decision and highlight of our trip.

The hotel is built around Victorian Architecture and that add towards the ambiance. As soon as we entered the hotel, my daughter's eyes popped when she saw princess Aurora. She has been telling me all along that she wants to meet Aurora, Belle. This was like dream coming true for her and she went running there. And this was repeated over next 2 days :):). The check in took a little while but since my daughter was busy with Aurora and exploring on site Disney store, there was nobody to ask when are we getting the room :).

The rooms are large with good space and have Disney theme everywhere from slippers to mirror to soap cartons. The beds are nice and comfortable. The highlight of our stay was breakfast with Disney characters in Enchanted Garden Restaurant. There are 2 shifts offered : 7.30 - 9 AM and 9.30 - 11 AM. We opted for 9.30 AM. When we reached at 9.50, the seating area inside the restaurant was full and we were asked to sit on the outer area for sometime. However, we were shifted to the restaurant area by 10.20. That gave my daughter ample of opportunity to meet Goofy, Mickey and Pluto. She just loved it. The breakfast is good with excellent variety across the board including vegetarian stuff.A word of caution : just be there on time based on your shift for the breakfast

There various activities in the hotel but since we were in the park most of the time, we were not able to enjoy them fully.

All in all, it was great experience and next time, I will be staying one night more to experience the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've been amazed when first time step in into this hotel. couldn't say more than WOW!! the furniture, lobby, bathroom it's all perfect. step in into the hotel and you'll felt like a princess. story telling for kids are available twice a day in ground floor which is too cute and nice gym and swimming pool. shutter bus is available from hotel to theme park every 10 minutes if i'm not mistaken, scrolling at the hotel lake and garden during free time is a must!! they can kept your beg if you checking out and you wanted to visit the theme park on the same day, which's convenience enough for me. DO DO DO try to stay at this place and feel the experience of being like a royal for once.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My friend and I have been saving for a whole year to stay 2 nights at Hongkong Disneyland Hotel and 1 night at Disney Hollywood Hotel. To those of you who wants to ask which one is better, Disneyland Hotel it is. It has a grand entrance lobby, larger room, and most importantly 24 hours room service which Hollywood offers none. Amenities in both of the hotels are fantastic. The swimming pool is nice and the character dining breakfast is a must should you visit this hotel. Fyi, the character dining is only available in HK Disneyland Hotel.

To continue write my review on Hongkong Disneyland Hotel, I will start to show my biggest gratitude to one of the managers, Will. I had an accident at Disneyland Park where I twisted my ankle. I needed to go to the clinic at the park and went home using the wheelchair available at the park. The hotel even got me a free pick up service using Alphard with no charge and offers to do the check in process in my room which was very convenient and fast. The staffs speak excellent English and the room which was given to me were very big and it has a splendid sea view. Will, the manager even given me the wheelchair and was available to use during my stay at the hotel. He even explained to me what kind of activities should I wish to go around the hotel.

I have never felt better even though my ankle was killing me because I have experienced one of the true 5 stars hotel service.

Thank you to all the staffs who have helped me and certainly I will be back to HK Disneyland Hotel as long as I can afford it :)

Best,

Anne

Room Tip: Please choose room which is near to the elevator :)
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The architecture and overall furnishings of the hotel had a welcoming old-world charm and certainly a comfortable hotel to stay over. Quite a nice change from the usual business hotels as it does kind of works to remind you of the magical kingdom you are visiting or in.

As for the rooms, I find them kind of small for the price charged but the good part was we had a room with a balcony to the view of the sea (on our right) and a nice well-kept lawn and children's maze. Lazing on the balcony was really enjoyable with the cool breeze brought about by the March weather.

You get to keep the cute plush bedroom slippers too.. two pairs for adults and a smaller kid version which was really adorable and a nice touch. There is also a mini version of the bathrobe for kids which my boy put on and took some lovely photos in...cute!

Breakfast cost was exorbitant and we could not understand why.

Service is fine although check-in and check-out times can be slightly chaotic...best to plan ahead if you have a plane to catch.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Bekasi, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Me and my family stay there last year, while visiting there I think it is school holiday, so we need to queue in reception desk, but we already book the room first. The queue took some time but they managed it well so nothing chaos. Well I gotta say for a disney maniac like me, i kinda took photos in everywhere when there is mickey sign or whatever it shows disney. The price with the room quite affordable, they also have shuttle bus to take to Disneyland every half hour I think. Surely nice hotel..

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel? Share your experiences!