I can't say i'm a jetsetter, however i am a frequent traveller and have been checking into many many 5-stars hotels, from Singapore to Shanghai, Seoul, to Milan, Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, to Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. I can proudly say that this Landmark MO is the best among the best.
I lost count of how many times i have been staying at this hotel when i am in HongKong, not that i don't have other hotels to chose from, however, i fell in love (hard) with Landmark MO since the first stay. It was beyond perfection, be it the spacious room, the 7 inch round bath tub, the Spa (must check this out !), the services from the doormen-concierge-front-desk-the Manager-the housekeeping-the staffs at the Spa and the MO Bar Restaurant.
Landmark MO takes into account of courteous gestures, i was pretty impressed when almost all the staffs can greet me by my name even from my first few stays, the sincerity was there (each and every visit and almost each and every staffs), it made me feel more like home than my own home country (sad but true).
To me, its not about Hong Kong that made my visit counts, its the stay at this awesome hotel that made all my visits to Hong Kong counts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of Asia's most luxurious, stylish and contemporary hotels. This sophisticated Forbes five-star Hong Kong hotel is ideally located at The Landmark in the heart of Central, a few steps from most of Hong Kong's key commercial buildings as well as opulent shopping districts with the highest concentration of luxury brands in Asia. Amongst the many Hong Kong hotels, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental sets the standard for bespoke service and stylish sophistication. State-of-the-art technology compliments alluring interiors in all 113 rooms and suites with amongst the largest hotel rooms designed for pure sensory indulgence. Chef Richard Ekkebus helms the kitchen at Amber the Michelin two-star restaurant, whilst world-renowned musical talents play in the unparalleled exclusivity of MO Bar, equally popular on Sundays for its indulgent lobster lunch. Also, escape Hong Kong's urban bustle at The Oriental Spa with rejuvenating yoga and Pilates plus the pure pleasures of exclusive facials, body treatments and award-winning signature treatments by the finest therapists in this internationally renowned Hong Kong hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental