Stayed in L600 Deluxe and it was superb ! esp the round bath tub and the spaciousness !
Location was superb in Central district !
Helpful staffs from front desk to housekeepers.
Spa is a must ! What entice me more was the heated indoor pool !
I m a frequent traveller to HK, and have stayed in Ritz Carlton HK, W Hotel HK, Marco Polo Gateway, Marco Polo Prince, Langham Place hotel and recently Four Seasons HK, BUT nothing beats Landmark Mandarin eventho there were no seaview or whatsoever. But again, who needs the view when i can have easy access to all the branded goods and good food with high tech in room entertainments!
Conclusion - chose this hotel, you won't regret it.
P/S: I don't normally do reviews for hotels, this is my second, the first being a complaint being made to a hotel in Bali. And yes, Landmark Mandarin deserves my time to spare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of Asia's most luxurious, stylish and contemporary hotels. This sophisticated Forbes five-star Hong Kong hotel is ideally located at The Landmark in the heart of Central, a few steps from most of Hong Kong's key commercial buildings as well as opulent shopping districts with the highest concentration of luxury brands in Asia. Amongst the many Hong Kong hotels, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental sets the standard for bespoke service and stylish sophistication. State-of-the-art technology compliments alluring interiors in all 113 rooms and suites with amongst the largest hotel rooms designed for pure sensory indulgence. Chef Richard Ekkebus helms the kitchen at Amber the Michelin two-star restaurant, whilst world-renowned musical talents play in the unparalleled exclusivity of MO Bar, equally popular on Sundays for its indulgent lobster lunch. Also, escape Hong Kong's urban bustle at The Oriental Spa with rejuvenating yoga and Pilates plus the pure pleasures of exclusive facials, body treatments and award-winning signature treatments by the finest therapists in this internationally renowned Hong Kong hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental