We have tried many (many!) hotels in Asia, and the Mandarin Landmark is by far our favorite. With unbeatable location in LKF, on top of a large luxury mall, the Landmark hotel welcomes you with delicate smell and friendly but professional staff.
Your personal preferences are noted and retained for your next visit (still or sparkling water?), and a personal hand written card awaits for you on the coffee table, along with chocolates and fresh fruit tarts.
We could go on and on about the many services by the Landmark hotel, such as the friendliest doorman or in room breakfast, but nothing beats experiencing it by yourself. If you are still reading this, I recommend you switch to the hotel booking webpage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of Asia's most luxurious, stylish and contemporary hotels. This sophisticated Forbes five-star Hong Kong hotel is ideally located at The Landmark in the heart of Central, a few steps from most of Hong Kong's key commercial buildings as well as opulent shopping districts with the highest concentration of luxury brands in Asia. Amongst the many Hong Kong hotels, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental sets the standard for bespoke service and stylish sophistication. State-of-the-art technology compliments alluring interiors in all 113 rooms and suites with amongst the largest hotel rooms designed for pure sensory indulgence. Chef Richard Ekkebus helms the kitchen at Amber the Michelin two-star restaurant, whilst world-renowned musical talents play in the unparalleled exclusivity of MO Bar, equally popular on Sundays for its indulgent lobster lunch. Also, escape Hong Kong's urban bustle at The Oriental Spa with rejuvenating yoga and Pilates plus the pure pleasures of exclusive facials, body treatments and award-winning signature treatments by the finest therapists in this internationally renowned Hong Kong hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental