The location was fantastic, in the heart of TST and pretty near the MTR (although it is near one of the exits, you would have to walk 5-10 min to reach the actual station where you take the MTR).
The views at the 40th floor was impressive, but that would probably give you 10-15 min of enjoyment. You would probably do that only once.
The rooms were extremely small, given the price the hotel charges. The toilet was functional. Not that small and the amenities were pretty decent.
The horrid smell that greets you at the lobby when you check in permanently gives you a throbbing headache. I think it comes from the cafe and they should do something about it. Although the chambermaids and the lift lobby staff (pressing the lifts) were alright, the hotel staff in charge of checking you in and assigning the rooms were terribly poor.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is located in the heart of Tsimshatsui and only 1-minute walk from Tsimshatsui MTR station. Each of the 324 guestrooms and suites has a contemporary design with floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic harbour and city view. The hotel is within walking distance to shopping centres, boutiques, museums, restaurants, bars and entertainment centres. Our prime location allows you to access all parts of Hong Kong via Mass Transit Railway (MTR), Airport Express, Buses, Taxis and Ferries. Santa Lucia Restaurant & Sky Bar, located on the 38th floor of the hotel, delivers Modern Cuisine, magical ambience, magnificent harbour-view and a truly unforgettable dining experience. Café Express located on the lobby level, is an informal all-day restaurant provides a casual breakfast, brunch, light lunch or a deluxe dinner. Our other unique facilities include our Sky Garden, Fitness Centre, Rhombus Club Executive Lounge and Business Centre. Our Sky Garden, Putting Green are located on the 40th floor where you can unwind and relax while taking in some of the most spectacular and idyllic scenery on earth. Rhombus Club Executive Lounge on our 39th floor offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities, personalized business and concierge services; it is an exclusive retreat for conducting business or simply relaxing and enjoying a soothing cocktail after a long day. Our Business Centre on our lobby level offers a wide range of personalized administrative and internet services catering to your diverse business needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.