I got this hotel on sale via Expedia.sg and only paid for HKD1,000 nett for triple occupancy. The rooms are big for HK hotel standards even with an extra bed in the room, there was still some room for you to walk around.
To summarize my feedback:
Room & bathroom size
Internet - WIFI complimentary (can connect unlimited device)
Was allowed early check in at 11:45am (I guess based on availability)
Free Shuttle - need to reserve in advance
4 Elevators - all are working, didn't have to wait unlike previous 3 star hotels i stayed in
Starbucks & 7-11 is just across the road
Location - a bit off, but that depends on what you need to do in HK
Some of the furnishings needs a bit of updating
Beds - a bit firm, for me it works but for others it might not
Overall, it was good value for money as we had a comfortable stay. We had no issues and even was allowed to check in early which was something we needed as we arrived on an early morning flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong