I've spent one night in this hotel (if we can say it is a hotel) on 2nd Jan'14. it's very expensive comared to the services provided:
Reception personnel is very not kind, even not polite (while waiter in restaurant are very pleasant)!
Rooms which are supposed to be suite are small, smelling cigarette (at floor as well)! it seems the overall hotel smells cigarette.
Not beds for kids while we have asked them! We have to sleep 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) on the same double bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong