Nice one. Okay, fair enough - location is 20 minutes walk from next metro, but that's alright. Plenty of shops around. Service is very "local" (means:sucks), better ignore the breakfast, but if you get the right room, you'll be sweet. I posted a floor layout, so watch & request the right room number. I stayed in ..o11, great size. Bathroom amenities okay, all you need. Mini bar, coffee facilities. Gymn is not even worth mentioning it. Overall, if you need a comfy place to stay, this is pretty much alright. For the evening, stroll 10 minutes to "Sum Yat Sen Memorial Park" (check on Google maps) great views there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong