This hotel is 20 to 25 minutes away (with no traffic) from LanKewFung, Wan Chai and the Hong Kong Stadium. Park benches in Central Park during the bitter months of winter are more comfortable than these beds, and yes I did check they are mattresses tags and all, not cement blocks. Housekeeping deserves a special mention, they are without a doubt the most diligent house keepers Ramada has in their entire company. Do not disturb switches, locks and not answering the in room phone does not dissuade these ladies. If you have brought your own mattress pad, don't forget a pillow and you speak Cantonese, the hot water works, the elevators are in good shape and there is a Starbucks across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong