The hotel looks kinda old. The excellent thing about the hotel is that the eateries are located around it. You don't have to walk far to look for food. Although the hotel is not conveniently located near a MTR station, it has a tram stop right at the door and the bus stop isn't far away. The hotel is clean and service was prompt. Sad to say I've had the worst experience of sleeping at the hotel because of its stoned-hard bed! My husband and I could not sleep through the night without waking up couple of times and we had bodyache when we woke up in the morning. We ordered an extra bed for our kids and it was more comfy than the actual bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong