This was my third stay at the Ramada HK Island. The rooms are large and comfortable (although not very modern) and the staff polite. I was able to get a (confirmed) upgrade to a suite thanks to the rate I booked, which was lower than most other places for a standard room. The location is a little awkward for 1st timers (it’s not on the metro), but is right next to a tram/bus stop, and direct buses to the airport leave from over the road. I used the complimentary shuttle of the IFC once…it tuned up 25 minutes late, then took 25 minutes to get there. Either take a cab/bus/tram/walk, as they’re all quicker! I’ll be staying here again on my next trip to HK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong