Getting to and from the hotel is not that easy even though they have a shuttle bus going to the Macau Ferry Terminal and the Airport Express. No MTR station nearby and you need to know the Tram stops to be able to take it as it does stop just outside the hotel. For most taxi drivers you need to tell them Water Street to reach the hotel.
Stayed in 2506 - a double room with smaller than normal beds. The rooms need a upgrade as they look old.
But the rooms are clean and no smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong