The location is great for tourists who want to shop late night and catch a quick cab back. The concierge is very helpful with directions and any tips. Breakfast buffet was good. The biggest drawback is the tiny room that leaves very little space to open up a large suitcase. The bathrooms were comfortable thankfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal accommodation that is both central and accessible, Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong is situated in the heart of Hong Kong's luxury commercial, shopping and entertainment district. In great proximity to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as the Mass Transit Railway Station, making it a breeze to get around the city that never sleeps. Each guest room showcases contemporary design with clear ambition for innovations and are equipped with LCD TV, Free Wi-Fi connectivity, electronic safety box, mini car, central air-conditioning, spacious working desk and more. Our recent innovative installation is the multi-function handy smartphone which provides unlimited 3G data connectivity and also local and international calls for free during your stay. Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong beckons as a homely and stylish accommodation option so that your experience in Hong Kong will exceed your expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong