This hotel is of good standard. Rooms was nice. Bathroom was a bit basic but not too bad.
For HKD1,000 a night, I find this a very good deal in HK. Incl breakfast.
Location is great. MTR station is nearby and easy to wink a cab if you are going Central or Causeway Bay.
Right in the middle of Wanchai, surrounded by bars and clubs. Some sleezy, some not.
Breakfast was nice.
I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal accommodation that is both central and accessible, Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong is situated in the heart of Hong Kong's luxury commercial, shopping and entertainment district. In great proximity to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as the Mass Transit Railway Station, making it a breeze to get around the city that never sleeps. Each guest room showcases contemporary design with clear ambition for innovations and are equipped with LCD TV, Free Wi-Fi connectivity, electronic safety box, mini car, central air-conditioning, spacious working desk and more. Our recent innovative installation is the multi-function handy smartphone which provides unlimited 3G data connectivity and also local and international calls for free during your stay. Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong beckons as a homely and stylish accommodation option so that your experience in Hong Kong will exceed your expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong