I travel to Hong Kong for business and have stayed at the Four Seasons on several occasions. It ranks as my favorite hotel in Hong Kong and one of my favorite hotels in the world. The location is perfect for business, the service is excellent, the views are world class, the gym is 24 hours and well equipped (mandatory to help get over the jet lag), and the rooms are beautiful, well appointed and comfortable. There is nothing I don't love about the Four Seasons Hong Kong. It's even a step above other Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong