I have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world. The Four Seasons HK makes my top 10.
We scheduled a car from the airport to pick us up. Literally outside the plane gate was an agent picking us up. Walked us through the airport, through customs, to our bags, collected the bags, brought us to the "special limo" exit, transfered us to the next agent, who got us in our car, who dropped us off at the hotel, another agent brought us directly to our room, checked in privately, showed us to the club lounge, and in under and hour from our plane landing, we were drinking champagne looking at the harbor.
Every single person in the hotel knows your name. They treat you like royalty. They make sure nothing goes wrong. They think ahead to make sure everything goes right.
They are that good.
I could go on and on, but if you can afford it, and you want the best, stay here. Don't even consider any place else.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.