We stayed at the Four Seasons in early September.The staff couldnt have been more helpful.The surroundings spectacular plus Bulgari toilitries which are simply the best ! The open air infinity pool on the 6th floor looking out over the harbour is spectacular both day and night,sipping cocktails watching the water world go by.For the utmost luxury in every way there is no better place to saty in Hong Kong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong