I recently stayed at the four seasons hotel, hong kong for 3-nights in oct '12. My stay and room issues where not addressed correctly by the hotel. On the first morning of my stay, my main towel was covered in hair and makeup. The second towel was also covered in hair. The shower sink hole was covered in hair and did not drain. The main bed sheets where also covered in black makeup. I question if the room was cleaned correctly before my arrival? Completely disgusting!! This overall experience was terrible. The experience made me feel terrible for the entire trip. A bottle of wine was delivered to the room. This is hardly compensation for the disgusting state of the room. I realise you house keeping have apologised for the event. A serious effort is required to improve house cleaning standards at usd 500 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Priceline, Amex, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong