We recently visited Hong Kong for the first time & thanks to Tripadvisor reviews chose the Four Seasons....we were not disappointed! Our room on the 39th floor was stylish, spotlessly clean and very comfortable with spectacular views of the Harbour. The executive package is well worth the cost as it allows 24 hour access to the executive lounge with breakfast, snacks throughout the day, all drinks including wine & spirits and a good buffet evening meal...very worthwhile. Staff were friendly & efficient and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent location....really couldn't fault our stay.....they even made me a birthday cake without being informed of the date! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong