Found myself here on business and cannot recommend it enough. The staff is wonderful. Case in point: Concierge booked me a foot massage, got me a cab. When I got to the spa, discovered I left my wallet in the hotel. Taxi driver drove me back and demanded payment. The young man out front instantly paid my fare. I of course repaid him, but how great is that? Really nice people work here.
Room is well though out: lights are by the door so you cant forget to turn them out when you leave. Room staff constantly refresh when you leave. A wonderful property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong