Simply outstanding. The Four Seasons hotel is located in IFC (the same building as HK Airport Express). There is a complimentary hotel shuttle bus service or you can walk through the IFC Mall (takes 5mins) if you dont have much luggage. The hotel staff were very friendly and when we requested for baby cot bed, house keeping arrived with the entired baby equipement which you can think of (Philips baby bottle sterilizer, water heaters, corner cushion to baby proof the room). We had an harbour room view which overlook the ICC building and the size of the room is larger than your average 5 stars hotel in HK. You can get everything in the IFC Mall (City Supermarket, restaurants, Starbucks, all the high street retailers) which you can take using the hotel lift. And do checkout the roof top pool, it's wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong