Once again another great hotel. So far every Four Seasons stay is a nice experience. At this particular hotel the staff goes out of their way for you. You call the concierge and they pick up immediately, you call the business center they pick up immediately, those are just some examples.
One great service is the airport transfer. For about $95 they pick you up outside the aircraft and give you a 5min ride to Immigration. While at immigration they start gathering your bags. You clear customs and they take you to your Mercedes Benz. They offer you a warm towel and Fiji water. On your way back to airport they have someone at the airport ready to receive you and handle your luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong