We had a room on the 20th floor, of the hotel's 45 - the view of Victoria Harbour and Tsim Sha Tsui was incredible - especially watching the junks sailing by.
The hotel has an amazing pool and the service is excellent. We arrived at the pool at night, about 20 minutes before closing – and still were accompanied by a valet who gave provided us with towels, a bathing robe, and a glass of water with lemon.
The pool and Jacuzzi are overlooking the harbor, from the hotel's 5th floor. The spa has a bubbles pool, and a dry and wet sauna, and nice showers with shampoo, soap, and many aftershaves.
The hotel takes care of the little details – on a rainy day umbrellas were placed in the room, which also has an espresso machine , ice and various mugs and glasses.
The spacious bathroom had two sinks, a bathtub (with television) and a shower.
I enjoyed the high tea served at the executive lounge which had scones, choices of tea, cucumber sandwiches and many types of petti-fours. The executive lounge on the 45th floor should have had a great view if not for the clouds and mist that covered the city throughout our visit.
The room service was quite expensive; however the prices of the dishes were exactly the same as the lobby restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong