I can go everywhere I need to go as a tourist and shopper by foot when I stay at the Four Seasons Hotel IFC. It is so convenient. Some of the best shops are located in the IFC. If you can tear yourself away from Lung King Heen the Four Seasons for the best Chinese food (you have to book in advance); you may venture to the many restaurants at the IFC.
The rooms are good sized and over the years it has housed many visitors and may need a little upgrade soon. For some, the sea view is spectacular. They give you Fiji water and can provide the Nespresso machine in your room if you ask. The bed is comfortable. The shower is great and the bathroom is good sized. Good and fast and free internet service.
The hotel lobby is beautiful and it is alway busy.
It is linked to the IFC, you can walk to Central and Landmark and as far as Yung Kei.
I stay here because it is convenient and like I said, it is second to none for location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong