“Modernity In Tranquility” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence G Hong Kong (by Hotel G)

You added Residence G Hong Kong (by Hotel G) to your Saves list
Residence G Hong Kong (by Hotel G)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2.2 Austin Avenue,Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China (Tsim Sha Tsui)   |
Offers & Announcements
Up to 50% OFF
Ranked #23 of 691 Hotels in Hong Kong
Penang Malaysia
“Modernity In Tranquility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Just great, this modern & chic boutique hotel.
My wife & I spent a very pleasant 7 nights stay here. The staff are all very friendly and competent, and they go all the way to help all the guests. And the smart phone provided to all guests is a big plus point indeed. Unlimited free calls to the US, UK, Australia, China, Singapore & HK; and all the apps a traveller may need already pre-installed.
We got to know each staff by first names, so a whole heap of thanks to Ivan the manager, Ana, Nicole & Natalie. We hope to be back in winter to enjoy your hospitality; and more shopping, of course. Keep up your good work!

Room Tip: All rooms are gooood!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel twice in June. It is a new quirky hotel in a great location. It is very comfortable with everything you could want. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. A light breakfast is available and a mobile phone for personal use is in every room which was fantastic. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

by the staff at Residence G helped me a great deal as I was tired from back to back long haul flights. I asked the taxi driver to check the address with his base before we left the airport and all went well, and I spotted the all black doorway first ! The room was so comfortable,funky and chic, it was an absolute delight, and I want to track down a supplier of the great wall surfaces! Having the smartphone to use while out, meant I could use " maps" , which was very welcome. I'll be ever grateful for the lovely staff ( Natalie) who helped to get me and my bag on the airport shuttle.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed in the Greater Room for 5 nights. We liked that it was roomy and spacious and could easily charge our phones without having to use the converter. Staff were also very friendly and approachable. We followed earlier reviews and took the A21 Bus from the Airport to HongKong Science Museum and the hotel was located just along the Chatham Road South at about 2 lanes away (peek into the lanes at the left as you walk by). Once we got to the hotel, there was no need to worry about losing our way later as the Handy Phone provided for us was really useful. Breakfast pastries was in our opinion rather good too. Also, we found that we preferred to take the MTR from the Jordan station.

Just few cons for us though, the aircon was blasting at certain time in the night, the pillows were a little too soft and the shelves towards my side of the bed made it slightly difficult to get up and down the bed. We stayed at Room 1501. Nevertheless we still loved the place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Greater room for 4 nights and we absolutely loved our roomy hotel room! The room was made for comfort and was very large (2 TVs and 2 toilets even!) and well equipped. Love the artsy feel of the deco and furniture. There're lots of sockets all over the room, ideal for the modern traveller and our tetchy gadgets! An extra bonus was the smartphone with free data and international calls which the hotel provided to us. Free coffee 24/7 was provided at the lobby too. We'll be back!

Stayed July 2014
Tainan, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Staying here for 3 night in greater room, nice interior design, also provide with a google phone which let u call international call for free, awesome, location is not too far from Jordan mrt station, it's like 700 meters away, not bad! Zaha hadid's new building is at next corner in HK poly college!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here in March when the hotel was still in its soft opening. This hotel took me ages to find. The taxi had to go around a few times but after the initial annoyance, I was welcomed into a chic, industrial vibe room with a space considered big enough for Hkg. The free mobile phone with great apps they provide is a boon! Such a great touch for a wary traveler like myself. Check-in was smooth, the free coffee, juice and croissants were a welcome sight for early morning arrival guests. I love the comfy bed, the design of the room, but not sure about the see-through bathroom. I can't bring my teen-age children to stay here with me -that would be so awkward! Other than that, the nice little touches you see in your room leave a very good impression: the gummy bears, the little notes, etc. I had a most comfortable stay and will definitely go back (but I wish they would do something with that shower enclosure so it would be great for a family too).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Residence G Hong Kong (by Hotel G)? Share your experiences!