Stayed here for 4 nights in a double room. The hotel is located just past Central in Wan Chai. The Hotel is modern and very clean. The room was surprisingly big with a separate bedroom. There was a small kitchenette off the sitting room which was an added extra. There was also a cracker massage chair in the sitting room which was well used! The location was fine, within walking distance to the nearest underground station and close to bars and shopping in Central. There was a complimentary shuttle bus from the hotel to the shopping area which was handy as the heat outside was unbearable but you could have easily walked. All in all a good base to explore Hong Kong,
The Airport express train leaves from the arrivals terminal and is the best way to get to Kowloon or Hong Kong Island and the underground system is a fantastic way to get around in minutes (once you get the hang of it!). The Star Ferry connects Kowloon with Hong Kong Island and goes back and forth all day....take it at least once just for the views of the harbour....amazing.
The only downside to our trip was that we were backpacking around Thailand and stopped off here for visit, we felt very out of place the way we were dressed as the Hong Kong people are so stylish and well groomed...and the hotel is a 4 star so we did not sample the bar or restaurant because we were so under dressed! Oh don't bother with the trip to Ocean Park....waste of a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing free Wi-Fi in the lobby, the 4-star Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong is a short 10-minute walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station. Free shuttle services cover popular spots like Times Square and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.The elegant rooms have large windows, as well as relaxing massage shower cubicles in the bathrooms. A flat-screen TV and iPod docks are included. The room is also equipped with a minibar, personal safe and tea/coffee making facilities.Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong is just next to Happy Valley Racecourse. It is a 5-minute train ride from Wan Chai Business District and a 15-minute drive from Ocean Park amusement park.Guests can exercise at the fitness centre, or enjoy foot massages and body treatments at the Foot Joy Club. The hotel also provides a business centre and a tour desk.He Jiang Restaurant serves authentic Sichuan and Huai-yang dishes, while 3T Bar offers an extensive cocktail and wine menu. In-room dining is possible with room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong