We stayed at this hotel and found the rooms to be great - clean, well maintained and with a great view. However, if you want a view of the Happy Valley Racecourse that is right next door, you will need to ask for an upgrade at reception. On the other side of the hotel is a grave yard. If you are on a high floor, the grave yard makes for quite a good view.
The hotel was centrally placed within easy walk of the 'centre' of Hong Kong and on a main road meaning getting the bus or a taxi was very easy.
We found the staff very helpful and I would certainly go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong is situated amid Wan Chai and Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island giving its guests convenient access to all business, shopping and sightseeing locations. The hotel is a mere 8-min walk from subway station / Times Square and a 10-min drive from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Cosmopolitan offers 8 types of rooms and suites sizing up to 48 sq. m. The signature Deluxe Course View Room offers a breathtaking view of the horse racing grounds and sport field in front of the hotel. Complimentary shuttle bus service is available to 15 destinations via five routes and all rooms are equipped with 200Mbps ultra high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Other facilities include the He Jiang restaurant that serves Huai-yeung cuisine, the 3T Bar, a gym room and various meeting spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong