The Cosmopolitan faces Happy Valley racecourse and is an economical, clean and friendly stop for business people and families on a budget. Central location, nice rooms and a good restaurant, but no bar. Mind you, there are a lot nearby in East Queen's Road. Staff are excellent and you'll enjoy the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing free Wi-Fi in the lobby, the 4-star Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong is a short 10-minute walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station. Free shuttle services cover popular spots like Times Square and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.The elegant rooms have large windows, as well as relaxing massage shower cubicles in the bathrooms. A flat-screen TV and iPod docks are included. The room is also equipped with a minibar, personal safe and tea/coffee making facilities.Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong is just next to Happy Valley Racecourse. It is a 5-minute train ride from Wan Chai Business District and a 15-minute drive from Ocean Park amusement park.Guests can exercise at the fitness centre, or enjoy foot massages and body treatments at the Foot Joy Club. The hotel also provides a business centre and a tour desk.He Jiang Restaurant serves authentic Sichuan and Huai-yang dishes, while 3T Bar offers an extensive cocktail and wine menu. In-room dining is possible with room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong