The hotel has a very good staff, great location. The only caveat is that the normal rooms are extremely small. There is also a construction going on in a nearby lot, so it can be loud and disturbing during the day.
The rooms looking towards the horse race track are much larger, better view and quieter. Would definitely recommend these rooms.
No free wifi in the room, but they do offer free wifi at the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong is situated amid Wan Chai and Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island giving its guests convenient access to all business, shopping and sightseeing locations. The hotel is a mere 8-min walk from subway station / Times Square and a 10-min drive from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Cosmopolitan offers 8 types of rooms and suites sizing up to 48 sq. m. The signature Deluxe Course View Room offers a breathtaking view of the horse racing grounds and sport field in front of the hotel. Complimentary shuttle bus service is available to 15 destinations via five routes and all rooms are equipped with 200Mbps ultra high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Other facilities include the He Jiang restaurant that serves Huai-yeung cuisine, the 3T Bar, a gym room and various meeting spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong