“Not bad for Western style food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2,705 of 4,792 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: American
Hong Kong, China
“Not bad for Western style food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

After seeing some reviews on openrice that were somewhat negative, I had to weigh in here. It's good restaurant really. I went by myself and was seated immediately. It was teatime and there weren't many people there. I had a Hawaiian pizza which was a special. $68 and also came with an asparagus salad.

I also ordered a Leffe Blonde which was served in its appropriate glass which I love to see. My order was taken fast and the food came out fast. The pizza wasn't great but not bad. It was a thin crust but had a good amount of sauce and cheese. No skimping on the toppings either. The salad had a good mix of greens and giant cooked asparagus served cold with a balsamic style dressing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've read lots of mixed reviews about their burgers which is what they are know for but I can't speak for that.

• Visited August 2013