“High High Tea” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe 103

Cafe 103
Ke Shi Dian Avenue West 1, HuanQiu MaoYi Plaza HongKong LiSi Kaerdun Hotel 103 Floor, Hong Kong, China
852-22632270
Dining options: Reservations
Australia
“High High Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Spectacular views from the corner table overlooking the entire Hong Kong Harbour - what is not to like?! Food was as outstanding as the vista - we indulged in the chestnut chocolate high tea which was served with flair - and each bite was better than the previous! Probably would prefer a couple more savoury items but no complaints about the quality of the dessert items with the chefs obviously using high quality ingredients. High tea included a choice of drinks including the iced chocolate which was evil!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“lunch at cafe 103”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went to Cafe 103 to celebrate our anniversary. We got there early and got a private window seat. The place was beautiful. The view of the harbor was very nice, but could be better if it's not a gray day. There was a nice selection of cold seafoods & salad. There were smoked salmon, crab legs and shrimps. Overall the food quality was very good, but not as many selections. We also went to a buffet lunch at the Langram hotel during this trip and there were a lot more selection for food. Service was excellent at both places. At cafe 103 you also need to guarantee your reservation with a credit card.

• Visited March 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Proposal dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I took my girlfriend for a birthday dinner to Cafe 103. We were lucky to get a very private seat right by the window with a great view. We started with the amazing seafood, oysters were fresh and juicy, unlimited lobster, fresh prawns were all fantastic but for me the best was the crab which tasted as if it was straight from the sea.

There was also the usual selection of cold cuts, salads, sashimi but all were a notch above what is found in other buffets. The hot selection was also superb with Wagyu beef, fois gras, and a carvery of lamb amongst others.

I had arranged for a surprise birthday cake for my girlfriend which was presented with an amazing hand painted plate of chocolate. All of this with free flowing orange juice and sparkling wine would have been enough for a great night but then the real highlight of the evening unfolded.

I had spent a couple of days with the hotel staff planning how and where I could propose to my girlfriend. They had arranged for us to have a tour of the hotel and so we went to the 118th floor to see the pool and gym and then as we went outside to the terrace there was a display of candles with my girlfriends name and the question; "will you marry me". Of course after that she could only say yes! There were pictures taken and we could enjoy the moment before going back down to finish our dessert.

The choice of desserts included everything you could expect and the standard was as good as all the other food. We enjoyed the birthday cake and before we left the fantastic discrete staff who had taken care of us so well all evening then presented us with some framed pictures of the proposal which they had managed to put together before we finished.

Overall a night to remember in a unique location. Well worth the visit and perhaps we will be back for the wedding. Thanks again to all the staff including Pierre, Jackie, Winkie, Steve and Boris.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
philippines
“Fantastic Dininf Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had breakfast at cafe 103 at the Ritz Carlton. Its location is 103rd floor, view is the Hong Kong Victoria Harbour. The food, all the best you can eat. Like the juices are fresh and in bottle, Chinese and international dishes. Service is attentive and fast. As I left the restaurant, the staff even went with me to open my elevator door. The ambience of the restaurant is so luxurious you will enjoy just looking at it.

London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I dined here one evening last week for the Seafood Buffet. When we come to Hong Kong we always splash out for a nice meal. We arrived at 7pm and stayed until just before 10pm. We were greeted and served drinks almost straight away, the service was impeccable.

We were then invited to go up and get out food as often as we wanted. We had a walk around first and was astounded by how much choice there was.

-Fresh seafood - loads of different variety of crab, lobster, Oysters, Prawns, Shrimps, sashami, salmon etc etc.

-Hot food - Wagyu beef, wagyu mini-burgers, roast duck, pigeon, foie gras, suckling pork etc etc

-A substantial cheeseboard with cheddar, edam, goat, blue, brie.

-Salads, fruits

-Desserts, more choices you can imagine. The Mango pudding was my particular favourite

And more.. the above was what I can remember now on top of my head.

You also get abalone too but the wait staff bring that to you as you're only allowed one each.

Unlimited drinks too, I had the champagne and orange juice.

The views across Victoria Harbour are amazing, you can see the city lit up and we were lucky as it was a clear day and night that day.

I HIGHLY recommend you try this place out. HK$638 sounds a lot but for the quality, it's well worth it. There is NO WHERE in London you can get this for anywhere near that price!