I stayed in July 2014. Booked directly via Ozo's website. Overall I had a great stay. Here are a few points for your considerations:
1. Good location between Admirality and Wanchai subway stations. There is a linkage from Admirality to Pacific Place 3 building and Ozo Wesley is just steps away.
To get here: I took the Airport Express train, got off at Hong Kong station. At Hong Kong Station, there is a free shuttle bus for Airport Express passengers that goes to hotels around the station. Ask the staffs for bus you can take. Ozo Wesley is not on the list of hotels, but the staffs can advise you the nearest hotel to get off and walk a couple blocks.
2. Staffs are very friendly and knowledgeable about how to get to places. I was told that I could take bus number 15 straight to the Peak. Which turned out to be great way to see another side of HK as I have tried the normal tourists way of the fernaculer tram.
3. I took an red eye flight that reached HK in the very early morning. When I arrived, I tried asking for an early checking. To my pleasant surprise, we were granted an early check-in at 10:00am.
4. Breakfast was great. Simple yet good quality food. Mix of western and chinese food, fruits, juices, cold cut, etc. Great way to start your day!
5. Room size is not big but design was well thought out in terms of all functions. However, there is no door at shower, hence after shower, the floor at bathroom is wet due to water splashing out from shower.
6. View: I stayed on 20th floor, my view is of the office building 10 meter away, apartment buildings and a portion of hill at the back.
Overall great stay. I would come back if I visit HK again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business or pleasure? Shopping or culture? At OZO Wesley Hong Kong, you won't have to pick - you can have it all.We have created a stylishly designed urban accommodation for on-the-go global nomads right at the heart of all the action. Superb bedding and intuitively designed rooms give you just what you need for the perfect night's sleep. A healthy breakfast and espresso jolt will invigorate you in the morning. Meanwhile, our interactive orientation screen will give you all the area info you need to dive into your day - however you want it to unfold.Located on Hennessy Road, a prime business and commercial district on Hong Kong Island between Admiralty and Wanchai MTR stations, our first class property is just a 5-minute stroll from the brands and boutiques of Pacific Place, and the sights, restaurants and bars that give this city its buzz. So go on - wander, explore, shop, dine and discover. The perfect night's sleep will be waiting when you return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your OZO Wesley Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- OZO Wesley Hong Kong