The rooms of the hotel are small, but clean and nice,
the shampoo and the bath foam have a nice smell of pomelo, the smell was surprising good!
unfortunately....all the atmosphere was ruined by the girls working in the recepetion....really not professional, so cold and with an attitude totally not friendly which I did not like,
we had a room booked with CREDIT CARD, we took 3 rooms, and I have arrived first,
they asked me a deposit, ( even though I booked the rooms with my dad's credit card ) of 1600 HK dollars!
I just arrived in HK and I only had 1000 HK Dollars.....but also hundread Euros!
SO I begged to get into the room for a rest and shower, explaining them the situation, when my family would have arrived, in an hour, they would have take care of everything
nothing- no way - NO MONEY NO HONEY
... they had to call the manager.....or I would not be allowed to get in the room.
1260 HK dollars (120 euro) 's room..... ( 12 meter square? ) no free internet connection
( 40 Hk dollars per hour .... but you have to use the hour continously......you cannot use it 5 min first.....then after 1 hour another 30 mins and on )
there was not toothbrush ( i had to ask a very friendly waitress )
The place is nice.....and the position convenient
but they people working there.....they are snobbish and I guess they should go to school again,
treating "paying, good customer" like this.....
such a shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charterhouse Causeway Bay Hotel Hong Kong is an elegant hotel, conveniently located at the edge of Causeway Bay in Hong Kong Island. The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Causeway Bay MTR subway stations are within easy walking distance of the hotel. The majority of tourist attractions and business areas are easily accessible within 10 minutes drive. Considering the needs of our business visitors, our hotel shuttle will take you to Hong Kong Convention and exhibition Centre during trade fair and event periods in just a few minutes. For our visitors exploring different beauties of Hong Kong, splendid shopping malls like Times Square, Hysan Place and easy transportation system like Causeway Bay subway station are a few steps from our hotel which will never disappoint you. The Gazebo Restaurant, Champs Bar, Harry's Bar and Lounge and Fitness Room 23 hours a day provides you the relaxing places to enjoy your life and escape from the hustle and speed of the city of the day. Free Wifi is available at all guestrooms and public areas are even make your stay more pleasurable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Charterhouse Causeway Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Hong Kong
- The Charterhouse Causeway Bay Hotel Hong Kong