Location was good (tst). Walking distance to Avenue of Stars (only a MTR station away-east tst), temple street market (1 station away-jordan), ladies market & not to be missed sports goods (2 stations away-yau ma tei). Kowloon Park is just infront. Up the hill behind Mirama Tower. Hill is steep. Take a short cut by Knutsford. Shopping all around the streets area. There's a shop selling affordable tops compared to the high end shopping centre. 7-11 stores all over the place. Room pretty small but clean. Daily housekeeping. Change towels & stock up toiletries daily but not bedsheet. Paid wifi is for 24hrs use, ask frontdesk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Hillview Hotel is located on Knutsford Terrace in a quiet corner of Kowloon's busting Tsimshatsui; Hong Kong's premier shopping and entertainment area, well-known for its late night chats and cheers, and great dining experience. The Hotel features 177 elegantly furnished rooms and suites. Wi-Fi High Speed Internet accesses are available within Hotel premises. Stanford Hillview Hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to Hung Hom MTR Station, Airport Express Kowloon Station, China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal and Stanford Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Stanford Hillview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Hillview Hong Kong
- Hotel Stanford Hillview
- Stanford Hillview Hotel Hong Kong