I was upgraded to the superior rooms on the top floor, which have had a recent makeover by the looks of them. They are a decent size and what I would expect for the same amount of money in London. The hotel is right on a decent strip of bars and restaurants. Yes it's up a short hill, like 50 metres. Not an issue for me at all.
The bathrooms do have a weird electric shutter rather than a door, which was fine as I was on my own, but if you're sharing with them, it could be a bit too 'intimate' if one of you had a few too many chillis for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Hillview Hotel is located on Knutsford Terrace in a quiet corner of Kowloon's busting Tsimshatsui; Hong Kong's premier shopping and entertainment area, well-known for its late night chats and cheers, and great dining experience. The Hotel features 177 elegantly furnished rooms and suites. Wi-Fi High Speed Internet accesses are available within Hotel premises. Stanford Hillview Hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to Hung Hom MTR Station, Airport Express Kowloon Station, China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal and Stanford Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stanford Hillview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Hillview Hong Kong
- Hotel Stanford Hillview
- Stanford Hillview Hotel Hong Kong