Love the Sheraton brand and have stayed at Sheraton on the Park in Sydney for the past 12 years. Sheraton Hong Kong is a lovely property and in a fantastic location. At the end of Nathan road across from The Peninsula and the harbor. However, the rooms are small and our bathroom was tiny. I guess that's Hong Kong - space is premium. We had a harbor view which was lovely. However, we found the staff not very friendly. It's not that they are unfriendly, they just aren't friendly. No one smiles, no one greets you at breakfast, no one seems happy. We actually noticed this throughout Hong Kong. Give me Thailand or Bali any day. Happy people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers